1. The citizens of the countries, whose name were included to the list that is approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan, and stateless persons permanently residing in these countries can obtain E-visas;
2. If a foreigner has dual or multiple citizenship, he has to select the travel document of the country that will be used during the trip while applying for an e-visa. If the travel document that is needed for applying process is differ from the travel document used to cross the border, the e-visa will be considered invalid;
3. Forgetting an e-visa foreigners and stateless persons must apply at least 3 working days (for a standard e-visa) or at least 3 hours (for an urgent e-visa) prior to arrival to the Azerbaijan;
4. The validity time of the travel document should be at least 6 months more than the beginning of the validity period of an electronic visa;
5. An e-visa is prepared within 3 working days (for a standard e-visa) or within 3 hours (for urgent e-visa) and lets to stay in the country up to 30 days;
6. The date of entry to the Azerbaijan should be determined at the earliest on the next day after 3 working days from the date of submission of the application for a standard e-visa;
7. The e-Visa applier are responsible in person for the accuracy of the data entered in the e-Visa application and the scanned page of a travel document with a photo, and for the correct payment;
8. E-mail addresses must be added aright. Notifications on acceptance of e-visa applications and payments, including information on issuance or refusal of the electronic visa are sent to the suppliant’s e-mail address;
9. In case of doing something not right, make a false or incorrect payments, your application is not accepted;
10. If the attached copy of a photo page of a travel document cannot be read by the ASAN Visa system, a e-visa will not be given.
11. An e-visa application is discarded or an issued visa is cancelled or a applier is not allowed to enter the country in cases which are mentioned in Article 16 of the Migration Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan. In this case the ASAN Visa system does not have any responsibility for rejection to issue an e-visa or ban to enter the country;
12. In case of turning down to issue an electronic visa, the “ASAN Visa” system sends information explaining grounds for such rejection to an applier’s email address in line with Article 16 of the Migration Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
13. The foreigners and stateless persons may apply for the second time to get a visa at a relevant diplomatic representation of the Republic of Azerbaijan in case of rejection to issue an e-visa;
14. Payments will not be refunded in case of electronic visa rejection;
15. An electronic visa is not sticked to passport. An e-Visa should be printed out by a applicant and presented together with a travel document at a border checkpoint of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
16. The period of temporary stay of visa obtained in the country should not exceed the period noted in the e-Visa. He/she have to leave the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan if the duration of their temporary stay has not been extended, or if they have not been granted a temporary residence permit, or if their application for temporary residence permit is not answered positively;
17. Foreigners and stateless persons who want to stay in the Republic of Azerbaijan for more than 15 days (also in cases when they change their place of residence within the country) should apply to the management of their temporary residence place (hotel, sanatorium, rest house, passionate, camping, tourist camp, hospital or other public places ) or owners of apartments to help them for registration at the State Migration Service of the Republic of Azerbaijan without any payment ;
18. Foreigners and stateless persons who stay in the country more than the mentioned period in the electronic visa or failing to register at their place of stay (if staying over 15 days) are held liable in line with regulations defined by the law (failure by foreigners and stateless persons to observe the regulations regarding the registration at place of stay is subject to administrative liability in line with Article 575 of the Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan on Administrative Offences). Keep in mind that it is a violation of the law;
19. An electronic visa is an important document permitting entry into and travel within the Republic of Azerbaijan. Entry may be not allowed in cases which are mentioned in the Migration Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
20. e-Visa does not give any will to foreigners and stateless persons to conduct paid labor activity in the Republic of Azerbaijan. Foreigners and stateless persons intending to act in paid labor activity in the Republic of Azerbaijan, must get a work visa (the length of stay in the country is up to 90 days) as noted in the Migration Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
21. Foreigners and stateless persons intending to reside temporarily and to engage in paid labor activity in the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan, along with a temporary residence permit as set forth in the Migration Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan must have a work permission ;
22. Correspondents and cameramen of foreign mass media wants to carry out journalistic activities and to record video to that effect in the Republic of Azerbaijan can apply for an electronic visa through the “ASAN Visa” system. But it is possible only after acquiring accreditation at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan. Visas issued to persons conducting journalistic activities and making video recording to that effect without prior accreditation shall be revoked, and they will removed from the country;
23. The electronic visa becomes unreliable if it is not used within the period of its validity;
24. It is possible to apply for a new electronic visa only after leaving the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
25. Foreigners and stateless persons attempting to cross the border of the Republic of Azerbaijan without a travel document or a visa or with invalid travel document, will not be allowed to enter the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan and will be returned back to their country .
26. Foreigners and stateless persons trying to cross the border with fake documents or with other person`s documents will be held responsible as provided for by the law;
27. Foreign nationals and stateless persons who have visited the Nagorno-Karabakh and other regions of the Republic of Azerbaijan occupied by the Republic of Armenia without an official permission of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan after 1991 has no permission to enter the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan. It will not be considered whether or not they had an electronic visa;
28. Foreigners and stateless persons may send inquiries to the electronic mail address of the ASAN Visa system (firstname.lastname@example.org) while they encounter any technical problem during the application process for the electronic visa, covering the payment process, or should they wish to check the validity and credibility of the issued e-visa.
Note: The conditions regarding the issuance of electronic visas can be changed at any time without giving information to the other party.